1. Open a new account with Amazon.com. (or Amazon.in, or some other Amazon)
2. Download the Kindle app to your computer/tablet/smartphone by searching “Kindle app” in the top search bar of Amazon.com.
3. Once you have logged in, search “free Kindle” in the top bar. You will see books listed as ￥0. Please download one as a test. Click on the picture of a book, as below.
4. You will be sent to a new window. Click on the orange button. The book will be sent to the Kindle app that you just downloaded. You should now be able to read the book by opening the app.
5. To access the app, please click on the icon that looks like below. If you are using a Windows computer, the icon will be on the desktop. If it is a Mac, please access the app from the Launchpad.
6. When you access the “Library” in the Kindle app, you will see the book that you just downloaded.
7. Now you are ready to follow the same process to purchase a new Kindle eBook.